The state institution “Institute of machine science and automation of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic” is a non-profit research and budgetary institution, an independent legal entity, part of the National Academy of Sciences.
The Institute of machine science and automation Of the national Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (IMA NAS KR) is a leading scientific institution in the field of automation and machine science in Central Asia. The Institute was established in 2018 by resolution of the General Assembly Of the national Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, where it was decided to reorganize The Institute of machine science (IMASH) Of national Academy of Sciences by the accession of the Institute of automation and information technologies (IAIT) National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (Resolution of the General meeting of NAS of the KR No. 2 from 27.09.2018 g).
The aim of the Institute is:
- conducting fundamental and applied scientific research aimed at obtaining new knowledge, and actively promoting scientific and technological progress;
- implementation of scientific ideas in mechanical engineering, instrumentation and information technology together with industrial enterprises and other organizations;
· solution research, design tasks and questions for creating machines and mechanisms for mining industry, construction, metallurgy, food processing and textile industries, hydraulic engineering, mechanical engineering and agriculture; development of the theory, methods, technology of automatic control of complex dynamic systems; information-measuring system for monitoring and control of objects and processes in various industries.
· introduction of new machines and mechanisms and technological processes at mining enterprises, metallurgical plants and enterprises associated with the extraction and production of construction materials; introduction of information and telecommunications technologies; non-traditional and small-scale energy.
- training of highly qualified scientific personnel.
Main directions of research work:
· information technologies, automation of technological processes and management of technical systems, instrumentation, non-traditional and small energy (scientific direction I-information and measurement technologies and automation);
- theory of mechanisms and machines, development of theoretical foundations and creation of technologies and machines for the construction and development of natural and mineral resources (scientific direction II-machine science).